The Ceremony & Vows

 We  provide a non-denominational ceremony that can be modified and  personalized  to best match your vision of the perfect wedding.  We can provide standard vows for you, assist you in choosing the perfect vows for your and your intended, or you can write  your own vows  and our officiant can either lead you in reciting them or you can memorize them ahead of time.  The choice is always yours.

What you'll need

You'll need to bring a few things with you the day of your wedding:

       * Valid Marriage License 

​       * Valid ID showing both parties are 18 years old

       * Optional:  rings, a bouquet, your own vows, religious  items.                      unity candles, etc....

No Waiting Period

California no longer has a waiting period between the time you get your marriage license and the day you get married.  The only  time constraint is getting married before your license expires.  Most Counties issue licenses which are good for 90 days from the date of issuance.  

The Marriage License

Our goal is to make your wedding completely stress free.  If needed,  we can arrange for a Notary to provide you with a confidential marriage license with a few days advanced notice,  or you can obtain  your Public  marriage license in any California County and still be married in Temecula or Riverside.  Please visit the County links to the right to find the nearest County Clerk's office to you .. 

WeddingWire Chapel In The Vines Reviews, Best Wedding Venues in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner

Chapel In The Vines


We are not able to accept checks of any kind - not even cashier's checks

Cash is the preferred method of payment, however, we can accept debit or credit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo.

The fee is $300.00 for the personalized ceremony, venue and minister in Riverside or at your location.  If you would like to use the winery, there is a venue fee of just $50 for an elopement with no guests, $100 for up to 8 guests, then just $10 for each additional guest.

If you would like a photographer, he will take your pictures and do all the post processing for only $395!  He then uploads your pictures to his website where you can download your digital photos to have printed anywhere you like, and you can also purchase the prints you want directly from his website at extremely reasonable prices - especially for a professional photo lab.

There are no other extra or hidden fees!

You can go to his website to see other weddings and view his prices:



If you use a public marriage license, you will need a witness to sign your license.  You can bring one with you or we can provide one.

If you use a confidential license  no witnesses will  sign your license.

The maximum number of witnesses / attendees at the winery is 20.  The venue is an active and thriving business and we do not want to disturb their customers.  If you would like a larger crowd, we can arrange to perform the ceremony in a nearby park or at our Riverside location.  


weddings in Temecula, Elope to temecula, instant weddings, carefree wedding, easy wedding, renew vows,